Thread: FS: Small Vanilla

christian is offline VSalonistas

Default FS: Small Vanilla

For sale: small Vanilla

It's a 2006, I think. Roughly 49cm c-c ST and 52.5cm TT; slightly more slack STA than typical stock bikes so sizes a little smaller. Built for 650c (571mm) wheels, it currently has 26" (559mm) wheels on it from D2R2. Fits either, though I had to do a little surgery on the rear brake to extend the reach to a 559mm. No mods to the bike.

It is brown with cream panels, with blue and maroon panel lining and blue lug details. Stainless head badge and v dropouts. Fenders painted to match; with a stripe. It's in good condition - one chip on the downtube, a couple of scratches on the non-drive-side chainstay, and some scratches on the fenders.

My wife is 5'3", about a 76cm pbh and about a 66cm seat height I think. If this sounds interesting, I'll validate all those numbers when I get home after Thanksgiving. I'll also take more detailed photos.

Thinking $2300 for frame/fork/fenders/King Headset/Nitto stem/painted to match pump. For another $175, I can include the Phil bb and the Sugino crank with 48-34 TA rings. Prefer to keep the Campagnolo parts, but life is a negotiation. You pay shipping; free delivery in Tri-state. The lovely Mrs. is getting a Look 595 or some such.

Partial trade for Campagnolo-compatible carbon tubulars or a 57cm Hampsten Strada Bianca of interest.

lumpy is offline VSalonistas

Default Re: FS: Small Vanilla

That's a stylish little bike. But maybe I'm just responding to how your last picture shows it with "The Power of Desire" in the background. Shrewd subliminal advertising.

christian is offline VSalonistas

Default Re: FS: Small Vanilla

This is sold.