FS: Quattro Assi Team 2000. Looks like Columbus Airplane tubing (no decal) with a full carbon rear end. Rides really nicely. In great shape except where it fell into the side of my workstand. Now there's a dent in the TT. ...so what you're really paying for is the unobtanium Easton EC90SLX 1" threadless fork and the Chris King HS.

If all you really want are the fork and HS we can still talk. I like the frame enough to keep it.

I got this frame about a year ago from a buddy who got it NOS. He built it up and rode it a few times and figured out its too small for him. I rotate between 2 road bikes and 2 cross bikes so this one gets ridden a few times/week. The bike's still built so if you want to test ride it, that's arrangeable. Note that I'm only selling frame/fork/HS

$400 OBO

Only reason I'm selling is I have a buddy that is giving me a killer deal on another F/F/HS

If I'm out of line, make me an offer.

I have enough D/A 7700/7703 that I can put on it that all you'll need is a right shifter and a wheelset to make it complete if you want it/need it. Let's talk turkey.

M