Thread: FS: ENVE tubulars, Williams tubulars, Klein, Bianchi, Litespeed, Tarmac w/Quarq...

PJC
    PJC is offline VSalonistas

Default FS: ENVE tubulars, Williams tubulars, Klein, Bianchi, Litespeed, Tarmac w/Quarq...

I have too much bike stuff… So here we go.

First item:
    58 mm Williams Carbon tubular wheelset with Williams hubs (ceramic bearings). Veloflex Carbon tubulars currently mounted and included in sale. The wheels were used but only in a handful of races. Never crashed. True and hubs spin smooth.

Hi res pics can be found here: Williams_Tubulars

$850 shipped to you in the lower 48.

Second Item:
    45 mm ENVE tubular wheelset for sale. Tune hubs (Campagnolo freehub body installed) laced with Sapim bladed spokes. KCNC Skewers. Veloflex Carbon tubulars are mounted and included in the sale. The tires are in great shape. The ride quality is excellent. Brand new EDGE Composites padded wheelbags are included. Never crashed and in excellent condition.

Hi res photos can be found here: ENVE_Tubulars

$1875 shipped to you in the lower 48.

Third Item:
    1989 USA made Klein Quantum with original 'tri color' 7 speed Shimano 600 components. The downtube levers can be switched between Index and friction shifting. Includes a Cinelli 1A 110mm stem with Cinelli 64-40 bars. Super nice old school road frame. Has integrated press fit sealed bottom bracket and spindle. This one of the few Quantums I have seen where the bottom bracket bearings are in like new condition. It was super innovative for the time.

The paint and decals are not perfect, but in remarkably good shape for their age.

If you are a collector looking for an example of early 'fat tube' aluminum, here's your chance.
    Bottle cages and pedals are not included.

$700 shipped in the lower 48. Additional hi res pics are available here: Klein

Fourth Item:
    2006 Litespeed Ultimate equipped with Campy Record 10. 53 cm stock geo. Priced to move at $1975 shipped to the lower 48. Bike was laid down by my wife and there is some road rash on the levers. The frame is still straight and tracks a straight line. It’s a really nice ‘all day’ bike, but still has some race day manners. Brakes are Centaur but everything else is Record. Mavic Open Pro 32 spoke laced to Record Hubs.

Decals on Ti bikes are always ragged out, so I will ship this one with a new sheet of decals.

You can see nice pictures here: Litespeed

Fifth Item:
    1987 (damn…I am dating myself here) Bianchi Nuovo Alloro with Campy Nuovo Record shifting. Modolo Flash brakes with original gum hoods. Gipiemme Sprint hubs and Crankset. Haven’t seen too many in this color. Columbus Formula Two tubing and made in Italy (not Taiwan). Bars aren’t period correct and the tires aren’t fancy, but it would be a nice specimen of an older steel Bianchi that may appeal to the collectors out there. Maybe this was your first decent road bike also.

$550 shipped in the lower 48.

You can see nice pics here: Bianchi

Sixth Item:
    2010 Specialized Tarmac Pro 54 cm with Sram Red and Sram 975 Quarq power meter 172.5mm length. Williams 38 mm carbon clinchers. Bike was supplied to me brand new as a warranty replacement. Raced and trained on hard, but never crashed and always well maintained. A couple scratches on the left rear seatstay from when my son knocked it over, but that is about it. When and if I get back into racing, I will replace this one with another Specialized….it’s been my favorite race bike. $2975 shipped to you in the lower 48.

You can see nice pics here: Tarmac_w/Quarq_Power_Meter

Note: No pedals included with any of the bikes except for the Bianchi. It will ship with the original Gipiemme pedals. The Klein and the Tarmac will not ship with bottle cages, they are Arundel SS cages and all the Arundel SS cages stay with me.

Mods: If a Salonista buys….I will donate nicely to the Salon. Would love to sell to a member here, but it will go off to the fleabay if no nibbles here.

For fastest response, email with questions to patrick@globalbike.org ...I tend to reply to email faster than PMs here.

More stuff to come…I haven’t even gone through the MTB stuff yet and I am tired of taking pics and typing.

Ras72 is offline VSalonistas

Default Re: FS: ENVE tubulars, Williams tubulars, Klein, Bianchi, Litespeed, Tarmac w/Quarq..

PM'ed you regarding item six. Thanks.

PJC

Default Re: FS: ENVE tubulars, Williams tubulars, Klein, Bianchi, Litespeed, Tarmac w/Quarq..

Let's try some more aggressive pricing to get this stuff gone:

Item 1: Williams Tubulars $800 shipped
    Item 2: ENVE Tubulars: $1800 shipped
    Item 3: Klein w/Shimano 600: $600 shipped
    Item 4: Litespeed Ultimate w/Record & Centaur: $1900 shipped
    Item 5: Bianchi: $450 shipped
    Item 6: Specialized Tarmac, SRAM Red w/Quarq Power Meter...$2975 is a steal for that bike....have some local interest, so if you are on the fence about this one, get off....It will likely be gone soon.

Package deals entertained as well.

Thanks!

bontie is offline VSalonistas

What size is the Bianchi? I need something for L'Eroica and seems to fit the bill....

PJC

Sir Bontie....Your PM has been replied to. Yes, that bike would do for L'Erioca.

Thanks to all for your inquiries.

PJC

The Klein has been moved over to fleabay...the other items will be migrated over there as well. Thank you for all inquiries.